TDX Series – Efficient
The TDX Series achieves its high efficiencies by re-circulating the flue gases through the boiler three times. Most other residential boilers are designed for only one or two passes through the boilers. With our three-pass design, the flue gases do not immediately exit through the chimney, but remain in the boiler longer for more efficient operation.
The TDX Series incorporates a specially designed water coil, which provides an abundant and equally efficient supply of domestic hot water.
FIRING RATE 0.90 to 1.25 GPH – Allows the installer to size the boiler more closely to the home heating needs for greater efficiency. The lowest firing rate, 0.90-96,000 BTU, is necessary for many well insulated homes where the heat loss is minimal.
- PUMP PRESSURE – The TDX-Series operates at 140 PSI pump pressure for better fuel atomization, thereby having the ability to tolerate fuel oil with heavy ends.
- IGNITION SYSTEM – The TDX-Series is standard with a state-of-the-art, solid state ignition system, making it more tolerant to low voltage or voltage fluctuations.
- ELECTRONIC DELAY with Solenoid Valve “clean-cut” Fuel Pump
WATER CONTENT – 29.3 gallons
EFFICIENCIES UP TO 90.2% AFUE
- BUILT-IN “AIR SCOOP” – purges air from the system providing a quiet, trouble free hot water heating system without the use of external devices.
- EXTENDED FLANGE COIL – is away from the boiler for easy accessibility. The use of ribbed neck carriage bolts eliminates the problems encountered when a weld stud is broken during servicing. The large coil plate allows for a greater gasket sealing area.
- EASY CLEANING – and maintenance accessibility to combustion areas and the open tubes make it easy for the service technician to thoroughly clean the boiler. No tight, pin-type passage ways with “hidden nooks and crannies”, making a thorough cleaning impossible. A well-maintained boiler continues to perform at higher efficiency and is less likely to develop service problems.
- EXTENDED COIL FLANGE – Provides dependable operation while assuring easy servicing.
- COPPER DOMESTIC HOT WATER COIL – Provides the hot water you need when it is needed. The cost of a separate domestic hot water system is eliminated.
- ASME CONSTRUCTION – Designed, constructed and hydrostatically tested in accordance with the American Society of Mechanical Engineers Boiler Code Section IV.
|ASME Code Boiler||Striking Two-Tone Cabinetry|
|Altitude, Temperature & Pressure Gauge||ASME Relief Valve|
|Built-In "Air Scoop"||Factory Assembled, Wired & Packaged|
|National Board Stamped||Reversible Full Swing Door|
|No Combustion Chamber Design||Burner Quick Disconnect|
|Aquasmart Control or Hydrolevel Control|
All appliance designs are forced draft pressure fired for optimum performance. They are available with either Beckett, Carlin, or Riello oil burner.
|MODELS||TDX 90WC||TDX 100WC||TDX 110WC||TDX 125WC|
|Firing Rate GPH||0.90||1.00||1.10||1.25|
|DOE Capacity BTU/HR||110,000||121,000||132,000||148,000|
|Net Output BTU/HR||95,000||105,000||115,000||129,000|
|Water Content - Gallons||28||28||28||28|
|Supply||1 ¼"||1 ¼"||1 ¼"||1 ¼"|
|Return||1 ¼"||1 ¼"||1 ¼"||1 ¼"|
|Coil Capacity||5 gal||5 gal||5 gal||5 gal|
|Shipping Weight Lbs.||460||460||460||460|